MONA VILLACRES YOGA & PSYCHOLOGY
Yoga Therapy & Psychology, MPhil., SVYASA, Bangalore, India (2012).
Clinical Psychology, MSc., PUCE, Quito, Ecuador (2006).
YOGA & PSYCHOLOGY CERTIFICATIONS
- Yoga Instructors Course (YIC), SVYASA, Bangalore, India (2009).
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification, Golden Bridge Yoga Center, Los Angeles, USA (2009).
- Strala Yoga Guide Intensive, Amsterdam, Netherlands (2016)
- AEA, Hatha Yoga Instructor, Quito, Ecuador (2005)
“Decoding the integrated approach to yoga therapy: Qualitative evidence based conceptual framework”, International Journal of Yoga (IJOY), India, January 2014.
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAMS, SYMPOSIUMS & WORKSHOPS
- “Authentic Relationships”, “Conscious Communication”, KRI, Level 2, Ik Saran Dhian, France
- “Introduction to the Analytical Psychology of Carl Gustav Jung”, Intensive weekly conferences and case supervision, Carl Gustav Jung Foundation of Ecuador.
- “Overcoming Cold Depression”, Affection of the vitality of the spirit: signs and symptoms, its relation to emotional issues, addiction, illness and health recovery. Yoga prescription and counseling for students and training for yoga teachers. Worskop by Shanti Shanti Kaur Khalsa (Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine & Humanology), Adi Shakti Zentrum, 3HO Germany, Gottingen, Germany.
- “Healing with Bach Flower Therapy”, Therapy Certification, PUCE, Quito.
- “Basic Skills on Listening & Interpersonal Communication”, “Basic Skills in Child & Adolescent Counselling”, Parivarthan, Counselling Training and Research Centre, Bangalore, India; Organization granted by British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- “Introduction to Indian Psychology”, Institute of Indian Psychology (IPI), Pondicherry, India, (June-December 2011)
- “Yoga for Mental Health”, Research conference, NIMHANS, Bangalore, India
- “Neurology, Physiology & Yoga”, Conference, SVYASA, Bangalore, India
- Third International Symposium of Yoga Therapy & Research, International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT), Los Angeles, USA.
- “Ayurvedic Nutrition & Ayurvedic Meditation”, Quito, Foundation of Ayurvedic Medicine (Argentina).
- “Body & Mind Integrative Therapies”, Jonh Hartung, PhD., USA, Campus Grupal, Quito (2008).
- “Power, Sexuality & Spirituality”, Jungian Study Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina, partnership link in jungian theory, with Dr. Ariel Baldrich.
- First International Symposium of Yoga Therapy & Research, International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT), Los Angeles, USA.
- “Childplay Yoga Certification” Yoga for Children, Gurudass Kaur Khalsa, USA. House of Light Kundalini Yoga Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- “Mandalas as Active Meditation”, Drawing and painting Mandalas for therapeutical applications with children and adults, Kier Cultural Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- “Postural Diagnose for Yoga Practices”, Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa, PhD., Chile, Kundalini Yoga Foundation of Ecuador.
- “Children psychodiagnosis” with Silvia Grinblat de Notricia, PhD., & “Vocational Orientation” with Mirta Katz, PhD., Psychoanalytic Association of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Kundalini Research Institute, New Mexico, USA.
- “The Lacanian Structures of Psychosis” dictated by Dr. Claude Landman (France), Freudian School of Ecuador.
- “Introduction to Analytical Psychology”, Study Group, Carl Gustav Jung Foundation of Ecuador.
- “The Sexual Statute of the Subjective Responsibility” dictated by Dr. Cecilia Hopen (Argentina-France), Freudian School of Ecuador.
- Intermediate level in Hatha Yoga practice and Meditation, AEA School of Yoga & Meditation, Quito, Ecuador.
- “Psychosis & Autism”, with Dr. René Lew (France) & “Xenophobia & exclusion”,
- “The Contribution of Paranoia to Neurosis” with Dr. Marcel Czermak (France),
- “Role of Psychiatry in the Modern World” conferences with Dr. Marcel Czermak (France), Freudian School of Ecuador.
- “Sexual Identities & gender”, Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, (Flacso).
- “The psychoanalytic clinic today” with Dr. Jacques Nassif (France), PUCE & Freudian School of Ecuador.
- “Group dynamics workshop”, Family Psychology Center, Quito, Ecuador.
La Spirale Yoga Therapy Center, director and manager.
YogAct Association, Project director: Resilient Woman, Yoga & Psychology for women overcoming PTSD.
Kaivalyam, Leadership Yogic Coaching for Free-Form Enterprises, in association with Arc Evolution Alsace.
Mona Villacres Yoga Psychology, entrepreneur, Workshops and trainings in yoga psychology.
Kundalini Yoga International Festival Workshops:
-“Transcending Trauma (2018)”
-“Confronting Anger (2017)”
-“Transforming Fear (2016)”
-“Mental Projection for Hypertension” (2015).
Hatha & Kundalini Yoga for beginners in different centers in Toulouse Downtown.
2012-2014 Quito, Ecuador
Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar (UASM):
-“Foundations of Yoga therapy for health care”,
-“Sensitivity, emotional management and consciousness through prenatal yoga”,
Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ):
-“Self-Knowledge: Eastern philosophy and meditation practices”,
-“Yoga Psychology & Science”.
Principles of Yoga terapy
Yoga for hypertension
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
Kundalini Yoga Therapy
Cycles of life
GRD Center for medicine & humanology: Assistant in curriculum development for Yoga Therapy Program (2012 USA, New Mexico).
2011-2012 India, Bangalore
A 1000 yoga studio: Regular classes and workshops: Kundalini Yoga for beginners. Bangalore, India
Overseas Women Community (OWC): Kundalini Yoga Workshop: Intention of the daily practice of Yoga. Bangalore, India
2008-2009 Quito, Ecuador
Clinical Psychologist, Private consultation.
Yoga Therapy Services: Independent project promoting attention in health institutions with the use of Kundalini Yoga techniques (2006-2009).
Kundalini Yoga Foundation of Ecuador: Coordination of social development projects including lectures on yoga philosophy and yoga practices.
“Baca ortiz” Children’s hospital: Lectures on nutrition and natural health care for body-mind balance.
Healthy Training Group: Kundalini Yoga oriented to physical wisdom.
Yoga Vital SPA: Kundalini Yoga for beginners and intermediate levels: body consciousness and mind balance for stress management.
Biolider: Prenatal Yoga Sessions
Damiana Levy Dance & Yoga Studio: Kundalini Yoga for beginners.
Shakti: Kundalini Yoga for beginners and for middle age women.
Inepe: Yoga for School Teachers: introspection and sensitive mastery over teaching skills for marginal education centers in Quito.
Ekilibra: Introduction to Yoga for emotional stress.
Ciaf: Introduction to Yoga for emotional stress.
Viraga: Yoga for classical ballet and contemporary professional dancers.
Samadhi: Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Center of Quito: Yoga & Mandala Meditation.
Kundalini Yoga Center of Quito: Kundalini Yoga for beginners level (2007).
Bahia GYM: Kundalini Yoga for stress and depressive symptoms (2007 Argentina).
devas center: Introduction to Kundalini Yoga practice (2007 Argentina).
“El Arbol” cultural center: Kundalini Yoga for stress management (2007 Argentina).
Hatha yoga for corporate executives: Private Sessions (2006)
Women’s Rehabilitation Center: Hatha Yoga & Meditation practice for anxiety and violence while in prison (2005).
Yoga for mental health patients: Pilot Protocol, Groups sessions with loosening exercises for patients with advanced conditions of clinical diagnosed schizophrenia (2005).